Culled from first-hand accounts and personal observation:
- A man—not a needy, validation-seeking, approval-seeking, clingy, desperate boy. A man who’s fun, witty, a man who’s a tease. But also a gentleman. Spontaneous. Confident.
- A leader. “Having choices and making decisions creates stress. I just want to be taken care of and not have to think and obsess all the time.”
- Exciting stories. Drama.
- A challenge—“When he’s totally focused on me when we’re together then disappears.”
- Good in bed
- Space—“Hold on loosely but don’t let go.”
- Comfort over attraction
- Not the asshole but the confidence. The whole package.
- Not a pussy
- Feeling like a woman. Not having to be the man in the relationship.
- To be teased [this tingles her vagina]
- A man to be vulnerable to, be soft to, surrender to, give love to
- A man who’ll take charge and “give her magical experiences” [more vagina tingles]