From a poll of several female acquaintances, in no particular order,
- She’s not interested.
- She doesn’t have text.
- She’s “super busy”.
- She can’t commit to making plans.
- She was disrespected.
- She thinks it’s a booty call (at or after 11 p.m.).
- She doesn’t want to talk to someone immature.
- She has a boyfriend.
- His text wasn’t a question or didn’t need a reply.
- She forgot to reply.
- She wants distance.
- It’s a good time to end the conversation.
- She senses him pulling on her to meet a need.
- His texts are boring / have no game.