From my sibling’s friend, female, early 30s:
- Be whole. Learn to be happy alone.
- Be clear and honest about what you want out of it, and tell her.
- Expect good things not to last.
- Date only when you’re ready (see #1) and you see a purpose in dating (see #8).
- Don’t be clingy or needy. Give her space.
- Don’t force physical intimacy when there isn’t any. You can try to spark it but if she’s not responding, stop. Move on.
- Cut it off before it gets too heavy and you start losing awareness.
- If people are replaceable, there’s no point to dating.
- Have balls.
- If you want to get to know someone, don’t ask questions, see how she acts.